[ros-users] getting apache2 to work

Adam Stambler adasta at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 19:42:30 UTC 2010

Hi Max,

Are you trying to get the webui running on a PR2 or simply on another
computer with ROS installed?

With the pr2,  it just just be set up automatically with the deb files.  If
not, double check that your pr2-environment is installed.

 With another computer, following these instructions work:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/webui <http://www.ros.org/wiki/webui>.  However, you
need to launch two nodes, rosweb and launchman (both are in the
web_interface stack) yourself every time you want to use it.

Regards,
Adam Stambler