[ros-users] rosjava test

Aaron Holroyd aholroyd at WPI.EDU
Tue Jul 6 20:20:50 UTC 2010

I'll take a look at how to add Java JUnit testing to the rosbuild cmake
files first.  Whether I get it to work or not, I'll let you know how it
goes.

As for rostest, I had seen this, but I noticed that it is for C++ and Python
only.  Once I get CMake JUnit testing  to work the rostest should be fairly
straight forward.

Aaron Holroyd
B.S. Computer Science and Robotics Engineering
WPI M.S. CS 2011
http://users.wpi.edu/~aholroyd