[ros-users] mirroring code.ros.org pre-built packages?

Brett Grandbois Brett.Grandbois at csiro.au
Thu Jul 8 00:51:56 UTC 2010

Hi Tully,

Thanks for the quick reply.  For internal reasons it seems the file sync
has to be done with a Solaris machine but as it turned out apt-mirror is
just a perl script around wget getting it to run on Solaris wasn't a
huge drama.

Thanks again,
Brett

--

Brett Grandbois
Senior Software Engineer - Robotics

Phone: +61 7  3327 4107 | Fax: +61 7 3327 4455
brett.grandbois at csiro.au | www.csiro.au |
http://research.ict.csiro.au/research/labs/autonomous-systems
Address: Queensland Centre for Advanced Technologies, 1 Technology
Court, Pullenvale, 4069

*PLEASE NOTE*
The information contained in this email may be confidential or
privileged. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please delete it immediately and
notify the sender by return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted by
law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the
integrity of this communication has been maintained or that the
communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.