[ros-users] libltdl3-dev dependency unresolved despite having libltdl-dev installed

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Thu Jul 8 20:26:58 UTC 2010

hi Nitin,

You can find where a rosdep key is defined like so:

$ rosdep where_defined libtool
libtool defined in set(['/wg/stor6a/gerkey/code/ros-cturtle/ros/rosdep.yaml'])

Of course, you had to know that the key in question was 'libtool'.
Perhaps rosdep should mention the key name, in addition to the package
name, in this error message.

	brian.