[ros-users] Multi-robot communication

Blaise Gassend blaise at willowgarage.com
Thu Jul 8 22:06:13 UTC 2010

You can launch any number of foreign relays from a launch file. Here is
a line from one launch file I was working with:

<node name="trigger_foreign_relay" pkg="foreign_relay" type="foreign_relay.py" args="sub /trigger $(env FOREIGN_MASTER)" respawn="true"/>

If I recall, I had to tweak foreign_relay to make this work. The foreign relay here should do the trick:
https://code.ros.org/svn/wg-ros-pkg/trunk/stacks/dance_demo/foreign_relay