[ros-users] Using an URDF model in gazebo

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Fri Jul 9 11:09:07 UTC 2010

Hey,

It's ok we solved this internally: I had this problem before with
gazebo... One of our mesh (the forearm) causes this crash. If we replace
it by a cylinder then it works fine.

If you know a better way to solve this bug, all inputs are welcome. I
guess I'll try to simplify our mesh for the time being. The weird thing
is that it works fine in (the awesome) rviz.

Cheers,

Ugo