[ros-users] Importing external srv in Python

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Fri Jul 9 15:24:58 UTC 2010

Hi Sacha,

Your package needs to have a <depend package="model"/> in the
manifest.xml that points to the model package. This tutorial here:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Tutorials/WritingPublisherSubscriber%28python%29

as well as here:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Tutorials/CreatingPackage

Should provide any other details you may need.

Hope this helps,
Ken