[ros-users] Gazebo Issue: Fall Into the Sky

John Hsu johnhsu at willowgarage.com
Fri Jul 9 18:10:10 UTC 2010

Hi Gavin,
Are you on boxturtle or cturtle?  what does your model look like?  would you
be able to share it?

Without more details it might be a number of things.  One possibility is
that the collision body is intersecting the ground plane on startup.  One
way to debug it is to start gazebo paused (you can click on the pause button
before spawning your model), and display bounding boxes under the "view"
drop down menu.

John