[ros-users] package list on ROS Repository wiki page not getting updated

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Fri Jul 9 19:49:19 UTC 2010

Hi Advait,

The macro is wiki-based, so it will only list packages that have wiki
pages on ROS.org. Specifically, it looks for wiki pages with
'/gt-ros-pkg' in the text. Our infrastructure attempts to
automatically insert this into the appropriate pages, but there are
occasional issues that we can debug if you can provide examples of it
not working.

Hope this helps,
Kne