[ros-users] camera1394 - failure to start cameras

Kim Houck kim_houck at Yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 19:12:25 UTC 2010

Dynamic Reconfigure would help, as it would eliminate the need to
shutdown nodes and/or rerun the launch file or rosrun command, but it
still would add an extra step on startup to make sure the cameras
started correctly.  But then again, it would be less likely to cause
problems with other camera hardware for an issue that sounds like it is
relatively obscure(although it sounds like odd behavior from 1394
cameras is not unheard of).