[ros-users] camera1394 - failure to start cameras

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 19:35:47 UTC 2010

It seems kinda odd to introduce another parameter for whether or not to
retry. Seems to me like retrying two or 3 times if the openCamera call fails
the first time would be desirable in all cases (as long as certain parameter
combinations don't actually damage the hardware). I'm just not sure what
reason we would have for not trying again if the first try fails...

- Eric