[ros-users] Problem compiling with camera1394 package.

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 21:47:55 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Renato Samperio
<mintaka_alnitak at hotmail.com> wrote:

> However and as you kindly suggested, I still can make use of some of the
> existant work on bumblebee node and the camera1394 driver for making my
> camera work. My application is not for a library API for IIDC camera but a
> driver that give me images.

That is probably best for now.

It's too late to add major new functions to the cturtle version.

We can discuss whether bumblebee support should be included in the
next release (and how to test it). You could open an enhancement
ticket for that, if you want.
--
 joq