[ros-users] hokuyo_node error

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 01:36:42 UTC 2010

Vinay,

You can check to see if the laser is working by echoing the raw scans with
rostopic, e.g. 'rostopic echo /scans' and seeing if the raw range pings
change. It is going to be difficult to visualize those, but you ought to be
able to see that there is data coming out and that the ranges are reasonable
for the environment the laser is in.

- Eric