[ros-users] can't find pr2_kinematics stack

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Tue Jul 13 15:42:04 UTC 2010

Ugo,

pr2_kinematics is still a research stack as part of the
"arm_navigation" group of stacks. You can find installation
instructions here:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/arm_navigation

These stacks are under very active development, so you'll probably see
some major changes quite often.

You can also install the stacks by installing the 'pr2all' variant
(instead of just 'pr2'). This will give you much, much more stuff than
just pr2_kinematics, though (all of it unstable).

Hope this helps,
Ken