[ros-users] Navigation stack and stage

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Tue Jul 13 17:42:59 UTC 2010

Narasimhan,

You're correct that the transform_tolerance parameter is also not used by
the TrajectoryPlannerROS and can be removed from
base_local_planner_params.yaml. I think that you've been pulling
configuration files from the move_base_stage package which is out of date.
For example configuration files that are up to date, you should look in the
navigation_stage package off of which you've linked your tutorial. The
package will only work for CTurtle because the world file format for stage
has changed, but all of the navigation specific configuration files should
be correct.

Hope this helps,

Eitan