[ros-users] people stack on boxturtle

Caroline Pantofaru pantofaru at willowgarage.com
Tue Jul 13 20:10:59 UTC 2010

Hi Dave

I've released a version of the face_detector for cturtle, and I've applied
all of your patches to trunk. Due to the release, some of the packages had
to move. The "people" stack, now released for cturtle, contains the face
detector. All of the other packages are now in the "people_experimental"
stack, still in trunk. So, if you want to work on boxturtle, don't update
the face_detector (the newest version won't work with boxturtle). I don't
actually intend to support any of the people-related algorithms for
boxturtle in the future, so it may benefit you to move to cturtle at some
point.

Let me know if you have any questions.
-Caroline