[ros-users] object grasping pipeline and tutorials

Adam Leeper aleeper at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 14 16:04:11 UTC 2010

I tried this and got these errors. Am I missing some files you have there
locally?

process[tabletop_node-35]: started with pid [8301]
[ERROR] [WallTime: 1279072996.735706295]: Database connection failed with
error message: could not connect to server: Connection refused
 Is the server running on host "localhost" and accepting
TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
could not connect to server: Connection refused
Is the server running on host "localhost" and accepting
TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

[ERROR] [69.915000000]: Failed to open model database on host localhost,
port 5432, user willow with password willow, database models
[FATAL] [69.915000000]: BREAKPOINT HIT
file =
/home/aleeper/ros/overlays/tabletop_object_perception/tabletop_object_detector/src/tabletop_node.cpp
 line=241

[tabletop_node-35] process has died [pid 8301, exit code -5].

Adam Leeper
Stanford University
aleeper at stanford.edu
719.358.3804