[ros-users] ROS C Turtle Alpha 5 released

Dan Lazewatsky dlaz at cse.wustl.edu
Wed Jul 14 18:57:44 UTC 2010

I've noticed similar confusion from less experienced folks about when
to clean. Is there a reason that rosmake doesn't run make clean by
default? We're going to be setting up one of our computer labs with
ROS for the fall semester, and I'm wondering if I should alias rosmake
to rosmake --pre-clean to avoid the inevitable slew of emails from
frantic students.

-Dan