[ros-users] does rviz support dual graphics cards?

Josh Faust jfaust at willowgarage.com
Wed Jul 14 20:07:50 UTC 2010

SLI/Crossfire are supposed to be transparent to the layer using them, so
they should get used just fine.  Whether rviz is graphics-intensive enough
to actually need them is another matter.

That said, I don't know of anyone who has actually tried it.

ATI cards should work, but again we don't have them here so they're not well
tested.

Josh