[ros-users] object grasping pipeline and tutorials

Matei Ciocarlie matei at willowgarage.com
Wed Jul 14 22:52:02 UTC 2010

Added some fixes to trunk. Thanks for the feedback, it is really
useful as we prepare the (hopefully) stable 0.2 release.

Adam: there is now a parameter in pr2_tabletop_manipulation.launch:
when starting the tabletop_object_detector node, set use_database to
false and nobody should ever complain about a missing database
connection.

Hao: the problem you were having was actually a fairly deep bug,
should be resolved now..

Matei

--
Matei Ciocarlie