[ros-users] ROS C Turtle Alpha 5 released
jack.oquin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 02:18:06 UTC 2010
On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Brian Gerkey <gerkey at willowgarage.com> wrote:
> If someone can prescribe a way to reproduce the problem, I can look into it.
* Check out an svn package that depends on ROS.
* Set $ROS_PACKAGE_PATH to point to boxturtle, then the package
* build the package.
* Change $ROS_PACKAGE_PATH to point to cturtle, then the package
* (running the package produces a segfault)
* building it again fails, but building it with --pre-clean works
I don't recall the exact failures, but I'm pretty sure this sequence
will demonstrate the problem.
Getting make or rosmake to recognize and resolve the problem would be
helpful. Just printing a clear error message would be nice.
More information about the ros-users