[ros-users] ROS : Hello World ?

Gonçalo Cabrita goncabrita at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 12:42:13 UTC 2010

Hi!

I recently began working with ROS as well.

I followed the installation guide and did the ROS stack tutorials (http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Tutorials) right after as suggested. It takes some time to go through all the beginner tutorials but it is time well spent.

It worked pretty well for me, the tutorials were enough to get me going, they are very well organized.

Gonçalo Cabrita
ISR - University of Coimbra
Portugal