[ros-users] Webui "unable to connect to robot computers" error

mwitt341 at aol.com mwitt341 at aol.com
Thu Jul 15 15:33:08 UTC 2010

 Yes I did that.

Max

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Stambler <adasta at gmail.com>
To: ros-users <ros-users at code.ros.org>
Sent: Wed, Jul 14, 2010 4:56 pm
Subject: Re: [ros-users] Webui "unable to connect to robot computers" error

Hi Max,

Did you use :

roslaunch webui webui.launch

to bring up the rosnodes which communicate with the WebUI?

-Adam

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 1:38 PM,  <mwitt341 at aol.com> wrote:

 After several seconds of being logged into webui and seeing "Connecting to robot computers", I am told that webui is "Unable to connect to robot computers". The Robot's name is shown and I am able to navigate the site. Where is webui trying to access the robot? Could this be due to the fact that gHomeServer is set to None in the wrong thing in the webui's config.py file? Thanks

Max

ros-users at code.ros.org