[ros-users] missing libhdf5_cpp-1.6.6.so.0 in pcl tutorials?

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Thu Jul 15 18:52:04 UTC 2010

Hi Michael,

Can you run $ ldd /opt/ros/cturtle/stacks/point_cloud_perception/pcl/bin/tutorial_surface_convex_hull | grep hd

That should tell you what shared library did the tutorial link against, and then you can check whether you have that
file or not. In general a make clean; make usually fixes problems like this.

Cheers,
Radu.