[ros-users] SICK LMS Subscriber Node

Rishi Bedi rbedi100 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 20:10:33 UTC 2010

Thanks for that code, Morgan -- it works now and makes sense.
Brian - I would prefer to use Python, but I'm a little confused about how
the ROS package file structure works with Python. It was very clear to me
that for C++ source files in the sicktoolbox_wrapper package, I needed to
add certain lines to the CMakeLists.txt file, and put it in a certain
directory. Where do Python files go, and do I need to add them to the
makefile and just re-run 'make', like I do for C++ files? Or is there
something else I need to for Python files?
Best,
Rishi

Rishi Bedi
rbedi100 at gmail.com