[ros-users] ROS reference paper ?

Morgan Quigley mquigley at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 16 06:14:09 UTC 2010

Here is a workshop paper from last year's ICRA:

M. Quigley, B. Gerkey, K. Conley, J. Faust, T. Foote, J. Leibs, E.
Berger, R. Wheeler, and A. Y. Ng, "ROS: an open-source Robot Operating
System," in Proc. Open-Source Software workshop of the International
Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2009.

http://ai.stanford.edu/~mquigley/papers/icra2009-ros.pdf

-Morgan