[ros-users] Mesa SwissRanger SR4000 and swissranger_camera

Gonçalo Cabrita goncabrita at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 11:29:22 UTC 2010

Thanks for your swift response Jack, but rosdep install was my first attempt
to solve the problem and it didn't work :(

Anyways, sorry I took so long to get back, but I had to google for udev
rules in order to expand my knowledge and actually understand what David was
talking about! :P

David's tip did the trick, I added the rules he suggested to the mesa udev
rules file and after that the swissranger_camera node was able
to successfully connect to the camera and is now giving some cool
PointClouds in rviz!

Tanks for all the help guys,

Gonçalo Cabrita
ISR - University of Coimbra