[ros-users] Ubuntu 10.04 ROS Installation

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Tue Jul 20 05:36:24 UTC 2010

Boxturtle was released several months prior to Ubuntu 10.04. We are
currently targeting C Turtle for the first release that supports
debian packages for installation.

The SVN install should work correctly for Box Turtle on Lucid and is
currently the recommended method. The first stable C Turtle release
will likely happen in the next month.

best,
Ken