[ros-users] Illegal instruction when initializing a transform listener

Christopher Crick chriscrick at cs.brown.edu
Tue Jul 20 14:55:19 UTC 2010

Hi, Tully.

Of the three systems on which this has occurred, two are apt-based
installs of boxturtle and one comes from the svn source.  Ubuntu Karmic
in all cases.

Thanks for your help.

Chris

Chris,
How did you install boxturtle(debs vs source vs rosinstall)?  And can
you confirm that all the versions are the same?

Tully

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Christopher Crick