[ros-users] hokuyo_node error

Blaise Gassend blaise at willowgarage.com
Tue Jul 20 16:15:13 UTC 2010

Hi Vinay,

Sorry for the slow reply, I just got back from vacation.

Looking below, you say that you ran:
rosrun rviz rviz -d `rospack find hokuyo_node`/hokuyo_test.vcg
But a couple of lines down, it looks like what you actually ran is:
rosrun rviz rviz -d 'rospack find hokuyo_node' /hokuyo_test.vcg

Note that you replaced ` with ' (back quote with normal quote), and you
added a space before /hokuyo_test.vcg

Try running the line with the backquotes and no space.

Blaise