[ros-users] Gazebo and Stage Help !

Arkapravo Bhaumik arkapravobhaumik at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 05:07:08 UTC 2010

Hi

I am on Ubuntu 9.10 and using Intel card. This is what I get when I do lspci
-nn | grep VGA
*
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation Mobile
945GM/GMS, 943/940GML Express Integrated Graphics Controller [8086:27a2]
(rev 03)*

May be that is the problem. Anyways, should I use gazebo in headless mode ?
Does that show the graphics ? Any solution is most welcome !

Arkapravo