[ros-users] cturtle action_server debug statements

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Mon Jul 26 18:02:52 UTC 2010

Cedric and Joel,

It turns out that Josh was right, rospy is writing all debug statements to
log files, even if the log level is not set to debug. I've filed a ticket
against it, which when addressed, should fix these issues. You can find the
ticket here: https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/ticket/2916

As far as rxgraph goes, I'm not sure whether that level of logging is needed
anymore. I have a feeling that its leftover from when the tool was much less
stable and we frequently had to debug it. I've filed another ticket for this
here: https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/ticket/2918

Hope all is well,

Eitan