[ros-users] Unable to build toro

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Tue Jul 27 07:20:19 UTC 2010

Jordi,
You need to accept the ssl certificate from openslam.org on your
system.  The quickest way to do this is to run it once manually without
the --non-interactive flag and press p when prompted. That will cache
the ssl certificate for the site in the users stored credentials.

Tully

For example I did it temporariliy below, but press p instead:

tfoote at dodo:/tmp$ svn --non-interactive co -r 23
https://svn.openslam.org/data/svn/toro toro_svn
svn: OPTIONS of 'https://svn.openslam.org/data/svn/toro': Server
certificate verification failed: certificate issued for a different
hostname, issuer is not trusted (https://svn.openslam.org)
tfoote at dodo:/tmp$ svn  co -r 23 https://svn.openslam.org/data/svn/toro
toro_svnError validating server certificate for
'https://svn.openslam.org:443':
 - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
   fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
 - The certificate hostname does not match.
Certificate information:
 - Hostname: openslam
 - Valid: from Tue, 07 Aug 2007 09:47:56 GMT until Fri, 06 Aug 2010
09:47:56 GMT
 - Issuer: Department for Autonomous Intelligent Systems, University of
Freiburg, Freiburg i. Br., Baden-Wuerttemberg, DE
 - Fingerprint: 0d:6c:91:ef:2d:4e:5c:5d:40:c1:53:b4:35:3b:e9:09:95:b9:9e:2e
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? t
A    toro_svn/trunk
A    toro_svn/trunk/treeoptimizer2.hh
A    toro_svn/trunk/treeoptimizer3.hh
A    toro_svn/trunk/treeoptimizer3_iteration.cpp
A    toro_svn/trunk/transformation2.hh
A    toro_svn/trunk/posegraph.hh