[ros-users] compressed_image_transport not working

Patrick Mihelich mihelich at willowgarage.com
Tue Jul 27 22:13:00 UTC 2010

I'm running cturtle build 21 on Lucid on an Intel i7 - the transports are
found and work fine.

Things you could try:
 - Check out a separate copy of
image_transport_plugins<https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg/stacks/image_transport_plugins/tags/cturtle>,
put it first in your ROS_PACKAGE_PATH, and see if the plugins work.
 - Uninstall / reinstall each stack individually and see if the transports
get listed; maybe image_common, common or even ros is messed up somehow.
 - Full uninstall / reinstall of cturtle

Patrick