[ros-users] Vim plugin for ROS

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Thu Jul 29 14:11:07 UTC 2010

hi Michael,

I know that several people are using vim, including me.  Thanks for
the contribution.  I attached your plugin to the wiki
(http://www.ros.org/wiki/IDEs#Vim), to help others find it.  When it's
a little more developed, we can figure out how to incorporate it into
a ros release, next to rosemacs.

	brian.