[ros-users] Problem calibrating stereo camera

Sacha Aury sacha at shadowrobot.com
Tue Jun 1 14:20:04 UTC 2010

Dear James

Here is the calibrationdata.tar.gz you asked for :
http://fly.yozora-irc.net/shadow/
These data come from my last try of calibrating the stereo camera, which
went a lot better than the other ones, but which is not really good
though.
Moreover, when I tried to view the cloud points in rviz, I could only
see one color-changing point, because all the positions published on the
topic are at 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, even after the calibration. The good point
is that I no longer have any infinite values in camera infos.

My other question was about calibrating using a 30 fps / 320*240 camera,
which would be the most interesting for me, and still crashes the
calibration program.

Cheers
Sacha