[ros-users] PCL can not compile

刘明 liu.ming.prc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 18:35:24 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have tried so many hours today to try to compile PCL, but turned out
failure, although I have already tried svn up at my ROS root, roslocate -
checkout - compiled the deps required and tried several
different trunk addresses...etc.

BTW: I just upgraded Ubuntu10.04 today.
The error from the compile is a bit too long, so I put it in a txt file.
Could you please help to give me some hints?

PS: advice to the tutorial on PCL webpage: it's not clear which version
should I use to start the installation of the library.
Could the guys who are related add a more detailed introduction on how to
install it, before start the tutorial itself please?
(at least on how could people get PointCloud2 msg)

Best regards and many thanks,
Ming