[ros-users] Vision Stack Questions

Miguel Juliá mjulia at umh.es
Tue Jun 8 12:18:00 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am trying to use your visual odometry code to test its implementation in
the vision stack. What is the state of development of this stack? The
documentation seems to be incomplete and there is no tutorial, just the code
API. This stack includes visual odometry, place recognition and toro,
doesn't it?

I have downloaded the vision stack and tried to compile it but vslam_system
return some compilation errors. It seems that the posest package in the
repository is different from what vslam_system expects.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Miguel Juliá.

--
Miguel Juliá Cristóbal
Laboratorio de Automatización Robótica y Visión por Computador. (ARVC)