[ros-users] Closing stageros and other nodes.

Suraj Swami suraj.g.swami at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 21:14:50 UTC 2010

Hi,

Is there any particular procedure to close a running ROS node ?

Presently I run roscore, then stageros, map_server, amcl and then my rosnode
to just run the robot around.

For the first time the whole things work. But then I close the stageros,
map_server, amcl and my rosnode using Control C or Control Z. When I rerun
every thing making some changes this time the the robot would not move
around.

I checked using ps . Some process of stage were still running even when I
closed it.

Is there another way by which I should close them and then rerun it?

Regards,
Suraj Swami