[ros-users] communicating with windows

Aaron Solochek aarons-ros at aberrant.org
Mon Jun 14 18:18:35 UTC 2010

The system I'm working on uses ROS on the backend for a variety of
control stuff, but has a user interface that is going to be written in C#.

What is the recommended way to get some 2-way communication going
between this windows program and ROS?  Should I make a node on the linux
box that speaks some proprietary thing with the windows program, or
should I try to implement a ROS node in C#?

Better yet, has anyone already done something I can use for this? :)

Any advice would be appreciated, and please copy me on replies since I'm
only getting the daily digest of this list.

Thanks,

-Aaron