[ros-users] Unable to install Lucid binaries for ROS C Turtle Alpha 1

Advait Jain advait at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jun 15 20:00:52 UTC 2010

I am having trouble installing the cturtle binaries on Lucid.
Any tips for figuring out what I am doing wrong?

[advait at hrl-laptop-1 ~]$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ros-latest.list
deb http://code.ros.org/packages/ros/ubuntu lucid main

[advait at hrl-laptop-1 ~]$ sudo apt-get install ros-cturtle-pr2
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Couldn't find package ros-cturtle-pr2

[advait at hrl-laptop-1 ~]$ sudo apt-get install ros-cturtle-ros
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Couldn't find package ros-cturtle-ros