[ros-users] Ros installation error

Khonzi Hlophe KHlophe at csir.co.za
Thu Jun 17 13:51:12 UTC 2010

I am having the following error when I try to install ros. I cancelled an installation and now can not get it to start.

root at user-desktop:~# ~/rosinstall ~/ros
http://ros.org/rosinstalls/boxturtle_base.rosinstall
rosinstall is updating ros
At revision 10098.

rosinstall is updating stacks/camera_drivers
svn: Working copy '/root/ros/stacks/camera_drivers' locked
svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)
ERROR: Failed to install tree 'stacks/camera_drivers' using command:
    svn up  /root/ros/stacks/camera_drivers
Perhaps there is another installation in the way, or there are permissions
issues.

Khonzi Hlophe
Electronic Engineer
Nederburg Miner Project
Novel Mining Methods Research Group
CSIR: Centre for Mining Innovations
office:     +2711 358 0203
fax:         +2786 662 3552
Cell:        +2776 329 9467
email: KHlope at csir.co.za
"Engineering is the art of making what you want from anything you can get."