[ros-users] gscam frame_id

Tucker Hermans tucker.hermans at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 21:13:51 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I've been using gscam for a while and it's worked fine until now, when I
wanted a way to specify the frame of the camera.  I've attached a patch that
has the optical frame of the camera as a parameter for the node.
 Additionally I set a time stamp for the camera_publisher.

Additionally, I've been wondering for a while why the GSCAM_CONFIG string is
set using an environment variable and not a ros parameter, since the
environment variable is simply read from the environment variable by the
gscam node.

-Tucker