[ros-users] Prosilica Camera with kernel 2.6.32

Tucker Hermans tucker.hermans at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 14:14:43 UTC 2010

I was wondering if anyone has been able to get the prosilica camera driver
working on linux kernel 2.6.32.  After recently updating from 2.6.31 when I
attempt to use the camera my system crashes, either by freezing entirely or
restarting.  I've managed once to get images streaming through prosilica's
SampleViewer, but I have not been able to reproduce the results.

If it helps, I'm using a prosilicia GC-1290 and running Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit.
 I've tried running both the x64 and x86 prosilica binaries, as well as the
more recently released 1.22 sdk.

-Tucker