[ros-users] AMCL, Map Server, Stage World file

Suraj Swami suraj.g.swami at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 21:44:36 UTC 2010

Hi Brain,

I am still not able to get amcl working. I changed the resolution in stage
world file and in the map.yamp file .

# load an environment bitmap
floorplan
(
  name "willow"
  bitmap "cave.pgm"
  size3 [22.36067 22.36067 0.5]  # Its at 500 * 500 pixel image.
  pose [0 0 0]
)

image: cave.pgm
resolution: 0.002
origin: [0.0, 0.0, 0.0]
occupied_thresh: 0.65
free_thresh: 0.196
negate: 0

I do not get right location. Do I need to take care of anything else.

Thanks for the help.

-Suraj.