[ros-users] Pr2 Front Bottom Panel Removal

Adam Stambler adasta at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 23:34:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

We are trying to remove the PR2 front Bottom Panel and want to make sure we
are taking it off correctly.  Are there screws securing the panel or does it
just clip in?  If there are screws, which screws on the outside belong to
the panel?  If there are clips, what is the best position pull/push in to
remove the panel?

Thank you for the help, in the future I will post these questions to the
PR2-users mailing list.

Regards,
Adam Stambler