[ros-users] image_pipeline 1.0.4 (Boxturtle) and 1.1.6 (unstable) released

James Bowman jamesb at willowgarage.com
Wed Jun 2 14:07:19 UTC 2010

Hi Sacha,

When you click on 'Commit' the calibration program makes the service call to
the camera.  First question is, what camera and driver is this?

The service call is described in the ROS documentation for the
camera_calibration node (section 5.1.2, Services Called):

http://www.ros.org/wiki/camera_calibration

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 4:26 AM, Sacha Aury <sacha at shadowrobot.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for that release, I asked for some fixes yesterday, that's what I
> call efficiency =)
> The calibration works on 320*240, but the program seems to crash when
> trying to commit (and doesn't commit, by the way). I let it run for
> minutes but it just increased the memory taken by it, without succeded
> the commit. Does anyone else has the same problem ?
>
> Cheers
> Sacha
>
> Le mardi 01 juin 2010 à 20:28 -0700, Patrick Mihelich a écrit :
> > Hi all,
> >
> > image_pipeline 1.0.4 and 1.1.6 have been released into Boxturtle and
> > latest, respectively. 1.1.6 is a bug-fix release to improve
> > camera_calibration's handling of non-640x480 image streams. 1.0.4
> > backports improvements to camera_calibration from the 1.1.5 and 1.1.6
> > releases.
> >
> > Changelist:
> >
> > 1.1.6 (2010-06-01)
> > camera_calibration:
> >
> >       * Fixed to work with arbitrary size images, not only 640x480.
> >       * Regression tests for multiple image sizes.
> >       * Fixed cosmetic problem in update of small images.
> > 1.0.4 (2010-06-01)
> > Back-ports bug-fixes to camera_calibration in 1.1.5 and 1.1.6.
> >

> > -Patrick

J.