[ros-users] Sick requires more initialisation time in 'sicktoolbox_wrapper'

Renato Samperio mintaka_alnitak at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 15:24:06 UTC 2010

Hi Eric,

Many thanks for your advices and ideas.

As you already stated, whenever I use some other program to obtain the green led on the ROS node for Sicktoolbox Wrapper works without a problem. I have to say that this Pioneer/Sick configuration has to be turned on by activating through software and not only pushing a button.

I will try using a recursive launch file also.

Regards,

Renato.