[ros-users] PCL can not compile

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Thu Jun 3 18:47:53 UTC 2010

Dear Ming,

Looking at the error list that you sent us I can only assume that you are trying to compile PCL against boxturtle or
against a very old set of "latest". PointCloud2 messages, nodelets, and PCL, have been developed and released after
boxturtle, which means you need to switch to "latest" if you want to use them now.

Cheers,
Radu.