[ros-users] ROS binaries for Lucid Lynx (Ubuntu 10.04)

Travis Deyle tdeyle at gatech.edu
Thu Jun 3 18:54:15 UTC 2010

I also had issues with Lucid binaries.  They functioned error-free for
the most part, but occasional "common" actions would cause segfaults.
The two canonical examples I recall were tf view_frames and some items
in rviz.

This was the week prior to the PR2 training workshop.  I ditched the
binaries, installed from source, and had no additional problems.  I
cannot speak for any changes in the binaries from the past two weeks.

~Travis